firstname.lastname@example.org | 949.415.4-NYP [949.415.4697] | |
so what's the damage?
you like what you see, but how much is it going to cost? it's simple. all prices are flat rates.
- individual, couples, family, newborn, seniors, or pets
- up to two hours
- 75+ of the best images provided on a CD
non-wedding events include birthday parties (for you korean families, i have experience shooting Dols), bridal/baby showers, and other celebrations or get-togethers. events typically take longer to shoot and process, thus the premium over portrait sessions. if you book an event, you can expect…
- up to three hours of coverage
- 150+ of the best images provided on a DVD
- leave your point-and-shoot at home; allow me to capture your special celebration for you. you've got enough on your plate designing and planning your event.
pre-event & party package
due to the number of portrait sessions i book in addition to events, i'm now offering a break on the cost of both if you book them together.
- a pre-event portrait session is a great way to have nice photos to display at your event.
- if you need those portrait photos right away to have printed and ready for your event, request free rush processing to get it all squared away quickly. (rush processing typically gets your photos turned around in one week)
- the pre-event portrait session (to occur on a different day than your event) + coverage for the event = $100 less than if you booked each separately.
- up to 8 hours of coverage (additional coverage available at an hourly rate)
- 500+ of the best images provided on DVDs
- at least one second-shooter to ensure all angles are covered and every precious moment is meticulously captured.
- optional package with engagement shoot included available.
*note: i no longer offer albums or prints. nyp is "shoot & burn" all the way
pricing available upon request.
i want to give you photos you love. the kind that you're eager to share with family and friends. this blog and my gallery give you an idea of my style and personality up front, but let's talk about your interests, your taste, and your expectations. i can give as much or as little input in the conceptualization of your shoot as you like.
if you don't like the results of your shoot, we can reschedule and reshoot until you are satisfied. i think of my business like a boutique catering to each client's needs. i'm solely focused on making you happy. i depend on client referrals, so i want your complete satisfaction. i will do what it takes to gain your trust and shining recommendation to all your friends and family.
special offers and other information
- if i book another portrait session or event based on your referral, i'll be so grateful, i'll knock an additional $50 off the price of your next session.
- processing can take up to 6 weeks, depending on how busy/backed-up our processing elves are. weddings may take up to 8 weeks.
- sorry, but i don't sell prints. recommendations on places to have prints made are available upon request.
- nick yutaka photographer headquarters does not at present time include an indoor studio. naturally lit, outdoor settings are our studio of choice.
- basic photoshop touch-ups are available upon request for that cut or zit you had on your forehead that day. excessive or complex touch-ups ("could you remove my third eye from all 300 photos?") is subject to a surcharge.